I am thrilled to be able to share some of my skills in the area of web design, and specifically WordPress with other educators at the 2012 TI:ME National Conference in San Antonio.
A collection of some of the sites I’ve helped design or build is listed below.
- Music Ed Resource Podcast
- Notre Dame Band
- Consortium for Digital, Popular, and Participatory Culture in Music Education (CDPPCME@ASU)
- Music, Learning, and Society Research Group at Arizona State University
Some of the web services I will discuss during the presentation will include:
- Scribd – document embedding service
- YouTube – Video
- Vimeo – Video
- Soundcloud – Audio
- Noteflight – Music Notation
Each of these sites can be used at no cost with some offering additional services and capabilities at a paid level.
If you have any questions about WordPress and its potential uses with your program or teaching, please contact me at emmettoleary (at) gmail.com. I would be thrilled to serve as a resource for you!